Thanks to our efficient machinery, we are ready to produce high-quality work in a short period of time! Try us out!
At our CtP studio, we work on an platesetter AGFA Avalon (thermal technology). Printing plates are prepared based on electronic content received in PDF format. Before printing, our professionals create imposition proofs (Ozalid, so called "compositions") and contract proof (colour accuracy proofs, which we certify according to the FOGRA 39 system).
After receiving colour proofing our customers have the opportunity to assess the colour quality and inspect the composition of their future publication.
We perform offset sheet printing (single, double and multicolour) on the following machines:
1. Heidelberg Speedmaster SX 102‐5‐P - five-colour, sheet-fed offset machine, Drupa generation 2012:
• B1 format (with 5+0 or 2+3 options),
• maximum print size 700x1000 mm (698x1000 mm for reversible printing).
2. Manroland 702 3B 2/2 P - Two-colour sheet-fed offset machine:
• B1 format (with 2+0 or 1+1 options),
• maximum print size 680x980 (676x980 at SW).
• hard, (sewn or glued), with straight or rounded spine.
• soft (brochure style) glued and sewn with thread
• staple binding (including loop staples)
• upon special request: spiral binding and fastening mechanisms
• offset varnish (dispersion)
• spot UV varnish,
• lamination up to B2 format (matte, gloss, satin).
In the process of bookbinding and finishing we use the following wide range of machines:
• Müller Martini Acoro A5 - line for soft binding (brochure style)
• Kolbus DA 260 - lining machine,
• Kolbus BF 512 - hardcover production line,
• AsterPro - sewing machine with stretcher thread (straight and alternate stitch sewing)
• four-fold folding machine, with the option of perforation.
• hot-lamination machine B2 (in glossy, matte and satin foil finishes),
• paper cutter with stacker,
• other peripheral devices.